What is the difference between a welding robot and a welding robot workstation? The editor of Rong Shijie tells you that a general welding robot refers to a set of machines, mainly composed of a robot assembly, control system, education system, welding machine, wire feeding mechanism, welding gun, etc. composition. In addition to the welding robot workstation , the welding robot workstation also includes many auxiliary equipment such as ground rails, positioners, turntables, weld tracking systems, safety fences, gun cleaners, safety systems, peripheral equipment, etc. .
1. Robot: Receive the signal from the control cabinet to make the welding grab reach the welding position.
2. Robot control cabinet: Receive external signals, such as welding, teaching pendant, external control cabinet, etc., and transmit the data to the robot to make the robot complete the welding task.
3. Welding torch: The welding torch uses the high current of the welding machine, and the heat generated by the high voltage is collected at the welding torch terminal.
4. Welding power: The purpose is to use the high temperature arc generated by the positive and negative poles in an instant short circuit to melt the solder on the welding wire and the material to be welded, so as to combine the objects to be contacted.
5.Wire feeding machine: It is an automatic wire feeding device that can continuously and stably send welding wire according to the set parameters under the control of microcomputer.
6. Wire feeding disc: It holds the welding wire and is fixed on the robot, so that the robot can make the wire more smoothly when it is in motion welding.
7. Transformer: As its name suggests, it is used to convert voltage.
8.Positioning machine: The welding piece is rotated and stopped by the motor, so that the welding piece reaches the proper welding position, assisting the welding, and controlled by an external control cabinet.
9. Gun cleaning station: complete the welding gun cleaning of welding slag, spray anti-spatter liquid, trim the welding wire to ensure better welding results.
10. Welding fume purifier: Welding fume purifier is used to purify soot and dust generated during welding, cutting, grinding and other processes, as well as the recovery of rare metals and valuable materials. It can purify a large number of small metals that are harmful to the human body suspended in the air. Particles.
11. External control cabinet: Control the positioner, transfer motor parameters, and transmit data to the control cabinet.
12. Fume hood and air suction pipe: Fume and dust are sucked into the welding fume purifier through the fume hood and air suction pipe to filter the air.
13. Equipment table: As the name suggests, it is a table used to display equipment.
Kunshan Rongshijie Intelligent Equipment Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise that develops, designs, manufactures, installs, and debugs intelligent welding equipment, spot welding machines, and robotic welding systems. The company has strong technical strength and has engaged in intelligent welding machine design for more than 20 years. Manufacturing experience of electrical and mechanical engineers, technical service backbones, welding requirements for users, equipment design and manufacturing have rich experience, successively for Huaxiang Group, Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical, Changchun FAW, Shanghai Volkswagen, Beijing Civil Aviation, Shandong Weichai, Enterprises such as Iserut, Zhongrui and Katie have designed and manufactured intelligent welding equipment, and won the trust and support of our customers with their good reputation and excellent quality.